Hello, I'm Sheri Copplestone, principal of ASC4Business and if we haven't met, we should!
I love listening to business owners and the many challenges. It provides me the key opportunity to share my insights and provide education, especially to those who can benefit the most ~ Youth, Newcomers, and Women in Business. My facilitated workshops, presentations, and mentorship teaches financial and business skills in a way that is both understandable and entertaining.
I have had the opportunity to gain decades of experience working directly with finances in the banking industry and many years as an entrepreneur working with a variety of businesses across Canada.
My experience, education and certifications provide a unique skillset to address the business and life challenges of owners, executives and employees:
- Small Business Advisor (SBA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP ®)
- Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist (CFDS)
- Certified Executor Advisor (CEA ®)
- Wilfrid Laurier University - Hons BBA with a Minor in Psychology